Monday, November 12, 2012

DIY: Floral key


image
Hello everyone! I just did another amazing and pretty DIY! (Do it yourself) :) It’s inspired from my floral bedsheet :)  I’ve been seeing different tutorials about this “customized keys”. Some people just put plain nail polish, others use glitter nail polish. Doing this, you won’t be too confused about your keys anymore! I did this one for my sister! I also painted our room key. I’ll take a picture of it next time :)
I made a tutorial for you on how to do it :) It’s quite easy! You can use a toothpick if your nail polish brush is too big. I did! ;)
image
Step 1: I used a light pink nail art pen from Etude House for the dots.
image
image
Step 2: My green nail art pen was too dark. I wanted it to be light so I mixed it a little bit with white nail polish :) Then I made a little ‘ ’ for the leaves of my flowers.
image
image
Last Step: Add some dark pink spots to the flowers. You can just copy how I did mine. And that’s it! ;)
Tell me what you think! And tell me if you did this, show me a link to your picture :)

2 comments: